The OP specifically said he didn't want to get involved in reloading. I take his word for that.
I offered 3 price pts for MKT purchase.

I looked at the Caledonians, and they are $4/cs less than the B&P's which I KNOW, from having shot thousands of them,
are low pressure, and low recoil.

I've shot thousands of the Herter's L/R cartridges, and they are absolutely low recoil, but I cannot say they are low pressure. Since the payload is light, and the speed is lowish, I would guess there isn't any reason for them to exceed 7500psi, but as I said, I don't know.

And RST's products make me feel good when I look at their packaging. It shows I am a discerning shooter.
But ALSO, they're of consistently high quality, their pressures are known, and they work hard to support vintage shooters.
That's worth an extra couple hundred bucks a year to me. I absolutely love their 1oz #5's for pheasants.

I don't shoot many heavy loads in old guns. It's not that they weren't designed for it, it's just that I focus on my shooting, and not breaking my vintage toys.
So, I pound out a flat (or more) a week of the Herter's, and then move into the B&P's as a shoot approaches, and then into the RST's for game when fall arrives.

Using a low recoil light load is a great way to work out shooting problems.

I do occasionally envy the breaks that 1300fps cartridges provide. They obviously hit much harder. But hey, dead is dead. And I don't want my game all shot to pieces.

Out there doing it best I can.