Originally Posted By: Researcher
Looks to me as if the Hercules, Skeet-er and the Super-Trap all used the same action --

I have a 12ga SKeeter. I don't have a Hercules any more so I don't recall how that worked but looking at the schematic it seems that there is/was a bbl trip involved (Hercules?). I see a trip, trip spring, ect. indicating that the top lever locks in the open position then slams shut with the closing of the bbls.
On the Skeeter I have, the lever simply returns to center after opening,,no trip mechanism to hold it open. Then the closing of the bbls pushes the horizontal locking block & the the lever open so the bbls can close all the way and the lever once again drops closed.

Other than that, from what I can see the insides look about the same.
The SKeeter has a non-auto safety,,but it does have the auto safe bar in place inside,,it's just in place up-side-down so the engagement bend/hook end of it at the spindle end is pointing downward and not engaging the toplever. So no auto safe. Take it apart and flip the bar over and put back in place and you have an auto-safe.
The chokes are true skeet set up,,the right bbl is the tighter choke,,the left bbl for the incoming bird is the open choke.
Ckokes marked on the bbl flats as 'O', open and 'C', choke(d).
St grip, ejectors, 26" bbls.

Mine's getting a new stock and forend,,the diamond shaped maple wood inlays really don't do it justice.