You aren't going to find any double guns at Whole Foods or the Fresh Food Market Jagermeister. And old hypocrite is sure to get mad at you for going off-topic and discussing your grocery shopping.

I sincerely doubt if Gander Mountain would have done any better if you had been there... tire kicking and drooling on their counter tops... putting guns on layaway, and then backing out of the deal...

You still haven't answered the question I have asked you, oh, about 100 times now... Why do you post here when you don't even own any double guns?

I bought one antique Lefever G Grade that Gander Mountain had listed on Gunbroker. They shipped it to a store about 20 miles from me which saved me the shipping charge. But they insisted on doing an FFL transfer even though it was clearly a pre-1899 Antique gun with the two hook cocking system and sideplate mounted sears. Very smooth transaction other than the totally unnecessary paper work and NICS background check. I wish Gander Mountain was the only place that had gun salesmen who didn't know much about the product, or know the law pertaining to Antiques.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.