When Gander opened here in Geneva. It was the biggest store. I was buying about two to three guns a week. They had six guys working the gun counter and it was busy. They got a shipment of guns from one of their store that had a flood. It was hundreds of guns. The line was way down the mall waiting for them to open. All the guns were sold in 1 day. I had three friends working there and they would tell me when some good guns came in. After 1 year they cut the staff at the gun counter to two and they quit buying guns. When I ask one of my friends that still worked there, he was told to push clothes and not guns. They explained that they make 100% makeup on clothes and only 35% on guns. He was fired shortly after for trying to tell his boss that you have to get the people in the store with gun bargains and than they will buy the clothes. His boss told him he was wrong and fired him. I have been back a couple of times in the past 4 years, you could let off a shotgun in the main isles and not hit one person. It is a ghost town now.