Originally Posted By: old colonel
Ed, is your question acts like bait for bad manners. If so, I guess it worked

What the hell does that totally incoherent statement above mean Gladys Kravitz... I mean old colonel?

Originally Posted By: tudurgs
Ed - have you been to a trap or sporting clays competition lately? Have you noticed how many shooters have adjustable comb stocks to customize stock fit?

Certainly, Ed has noticed that many competition guns, be they O/U's or Semi's, have adjustable combs or buttplates. And anyone associated with guns who is as old as Ed has seen or heard what moses posted about gun fit, and the shooter's eye being the rear sight, no matter what type of shotgun you have. After all, Ed is a long-time internet gun dealer, not some 18 year old neophyte. But we all need to understand his real motivation for posing his question is most likely a feigned interest in double guns in order to distance himself from his frequent anti-2nd Amendment and anti-hunting statements. He was so proud of them when he posted them that I'm pretty sure he would want to see them again. Just my personal opinion, based upon his own words, of course:

Originally Posted By: ed good
well keith, for me, all semi automatic hand guns with quick change mags are too dangerous...

and why would any sane person carry around a semi auto hand gun, unless he fears an insane person with a semi auto hand gun?

recognize that there are too many guns in too many hands...reduce those numbers and gun related violence will also be reduced...it is as simple as that...too much of anything is not good.

some view the current version of a well regulated militia as your local unarmed volunteer fire department...augmented by your local armed town police force.

what used to be militia is now your state's national guard, which is under the command of your state's governor... and your state guard is subject to call up and command of the president of the united states...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.