Originally Posted By: buzz
Thanks Stan. I agree certainly with a lot of your observations re shooting. In terms of shooters, there are the inquisitive types that want to know 'why' and then there are bundlers who just want to know 'how' but don't want to know the specifics...."just tell me how to do it, I don't want to clutter my brain with the why!" You are the inquisitive sort and that's partly why I and others here value your opinion. Anyway, I too would like to get together to shoot sometime. The weekend of April 7 I'm attending the Florida State shoot in Graham, FL and really looking forward to it. Any chance you might be there? Buzz

Man, I wish I could make the FL State Shoot. Problem is I am booked to go to the Southern later that month and, with spring planting getting going in April I can only take a few days off. I've never made the Spring Southern and really want to try to do so this time. I've, instead, gone to the Fall Southern to console myself. Thanks for the heads up. Hope you shoot the best of your life there!

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.