Originally Posted By: canvasback
JM, you are either doing this on purpose to troll or you are thick as a brick.

Please remove yourself to a forum more in keeping with your interests. Your posts here add nothing and are frequent enough to suggest you are a tad obsessed with annoying us.

Well Jagermeister, your reply to canvasback tells us what we should already know.

You do not own even one double gun. Since you don't own any double guns, it is obvious that you know nothing about the guns you recommend. But you have this sad and pathetic need to pretend that you are knowledgeable about guns.

You simply regurgitate the crap you read elsewhere, and you also lie to us about the guns you buy and the guns you own. Your stories have changed several times just since the beginning of this year. I also enjoyed catching you in your lies about reloading (or repackaging) shotgun shells in Grex).

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Time = money. I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason. In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

Your excuse for those little inconsistencies was precious:

Mr. "We" I do not reload shot shells. Repackaging is not equal to reloading.

And who could forget how you bashed President Trump all during the election cycle, and then expected us to believe that you voted for Trump, the only pro-2nd Amendment candidate, after he won?

You have an answer for everything... except why a sad, sick, sorry, pathetic internet troll who doesn't even own any double guns feels the need to inhabit a double gun forum, and pretend to be something he isn't.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.