Jagermeister, are you asking that question of me, or canvasback, or of the others who are beginning to understand that you are a deceptive, lying, tire-kicker who drools on the counter of gun shops and puts inexpensive guns on Layaway that you obviously cannot afford?

You crap on threads with your off-topic recommendations to buy semi-automatics or guns you never owned and know nothing about... and I crap on you. Sound fair enough?

But if you are asking a question of me, before I answer, you must answer the questions which I have asked you numerous times now...

Why do you, Jagermeister, a guy (troll) who does not own even one double gun, spend so much time here on a double gun forum regurgitating crap he read elsewhere, and pretending to be something he isn't? Is it some kind of mental disorder, are you envious of we who actually own doubles, or does it have something to do with your potty training, or are you simply a sad, pathetic, lying loser?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.