Originally Posted By: Eis
Originally Posted By: tudurgs
How about the two of you taking this private? WE DON"T CARE!

What a great idea................! And thank you tudurgs

Some time ago I originally attempted to solve the issue with direct messaging and it failed.

I guess there are some who enjoy Keith's negative posts. I know there are some who would prefer I ignore him and let him go on. I believe bully's often get away with attacking the unpopular.

While the suggestion to ignore him is peaceful, silence is consent and I refuse to consent to his posts.

Keith has repeatedly stated he will not ignore, those of us who ignore him, give him ground his negative posts do not deserve. He has no great right to post and force us to ignore him so he can rant and attack unopposed.

I have posted in a separate thread and given fair notice as responding to him within the threads where he diverts and attacks has become more tiresome.

I intend to call him out on his diversions and name calling when I see the need.

I have never asked the webmaster to discipline or silence anyone to include Keith as I do believe in the complete bill of rights; this includes both free speech and the right to bear arms. I also believe that persons on this board should act with some level of manners.

Should the Webmaster ask me to stop I will.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS