[/quote]Interesting to see that huntingsgr8 has not responded. But it was obvious from his initial post that he has not bothered to click on the religion of peace links, or done any other actual research into Islam and what motivates the terrorists:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Since he made the utterly ridiculous statement that every race and religion has has its' own terrorists, Id' like to see him back that up with facts. Where are the Presbyterians, Episcopalians, Bhuddists, or Amish Dutch who are blowing themselves up in crowds of children? Where are the suicidal Jihaddist Eskimos? The statements by him and Jagermeister offer further proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I'd suspect that if he and Jagermeister ever found themselves in a situation where Muslim extremism reached the point where they felt personally threatened, they would be the first to submit and convert to Islam to save their sorry asses.[/quote]

First off the predominant religions of the western world are essentially derivatives of each other. Same god, same book, just a bit of variation with the details. Keep in mind I meant that with respect to human history, not exclusively the present. The inquisition, the crusades, etc.

The rest of your post is quite irrelevant to the topic at hand. It's one thing to disagree with me, I welcome it, debate causes thinking and learning, but to throw insults at me? Really? Trying to belittle me, and somehow prove your superiority? Seems like the behavior of bully to me. Honestly I haven't got time for men who put their egos before respect. I'll welcome anything you have to add to the topic at hand, but save your disrespectful statements for someone who's willing to roll in the mud.

Last edited by huntingsgr8; 05/29/17 09:37 PM.