Originally Posted By: King Brown
Trudeau is signalling generosity and responsibility to take in refugees and immigrants on a gnat's scale compared to the Europeans who have them in the millions. Canada does not have capital punishment as most civilized societies. We do not deport family members because we do not apply it to innocent Canadians. We do not protect the "right" to abuse Muslims or of any other faith or any person; it's against the law. Some Canadians admire our multicultural experiment, as I do, some don't but that's with everything in a democratic society. We're not doing badly by it; Canada lead every G7 country economically in 1st quarter.The young and old hereabouts think Trudeau was made in heaven. I didn't vote for him.

Trudeau is an intellectual lightweight, an emperor with no clothes and his government is charging headlong into disasters of every type.

The fact that European nations are committing social and cultural suicide is no reason for us to follow.

I'm suggesting the threat to our civilization is different now that at any time in the recent past and we are fools for not recognizing it and taking appropriate steps.

I'm saying we should re-instate capital punishment to deal with terrorists.

I'm saying we should change our laws to deport anyone who had anything to do with a Islamic terrorist as a method of indicating to those people just how serious we take the problem and intolerant we are towards those who would drag us back to the stone age.

You probably don't see this much in Antigonish but it's a little more common in the GTA. the black bags shuffling around behind the western dressed Islamic man. It's disgusting and despite it being a CULTURAL habit, not a RELIGIOUS habit, the abusers hide behind freedom to practice their religion as a legal defense.

Young people in my area and your area have the freedom to be stupid and admire Trudeau. I can't help youthful ignorance.

Multiculturalism is a disaster, as is the far reaching, ever grasping nanny state that promotes it.

You voted for an even bigger idiot, Elizabeth May. I can't help that either.

And finally, my response was to indicate to you and anyone else reading this that despite your initial assertion, those things I was advocating are not the current law of the land in Canada.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia