Welcome to the world of blackpowder cartridge shotguns! Check out the "Gun Digest Blackpowder Loading Manual", it has a chapter on loading bp cartridge shotguns. The Bullock site has more info though

I use in my loading:

Goex 2f
.125 cardwads as overpowder wads
.5" fiber wads
either .125 or .03 cardwads as a overshot wad.
Muzzleloading ball starter to seat wads into the hull
bathroom scale, yes you read right!
Adjustable black powder measure. one dram= 27.34 grains of bp.
So 2.75 drams=75 grains of blackpowder.
roll crimper.

I haven't used a press so I don't have experience with a fold crimp but I'm sure it could be done.

Ballistic Products, Precission Reloading have them. Buy 500 fiber wads and 1000 cardwads.
You'll need a dowel or I use a ball starter from my muzzleloading kit to seat the wads into the hull. Sam Fadala's books recommend a bathroom scale to measure wad pressure! Sounds silly but it works. I push down to 30 pounds.

Enjoy that Lafever, there's a write up about one in the Spring DGJ. Check out Bullock's site for load ideas. In my 12 ga. I typically use 2 3/4 drams of bp and one ounce of shot, nice easy load.

In the 10, I loaded today some 4 dram, 4.5 and 5 dram loads with 1 1/8 oz of lead shot. I also have some bismuth for waterfowling this fall. It looks like about 4 to 4.25 drams will conveniently fit into the hull. Five drams didn't leave me much room for a good roll crimp.

Vince