Don't really see anything "Amusing" in trying to determine just what was meant by some "Marketing Phrase". What I find sometimes amusing & other times Highly Offensive is the phrases marketers will use to push their products.
A good example of this ;later was back when "Water Beds" were making a "Splash" on the market. Many folks were "Justifiably" concerned about the additional load on their floors. Water Bed Marketers began publishing the phrase that a 100 lb woman in spike heels placed mor PSI on the floor than did their water beds. That of course was absolutely irrelevant, driving a nail in to secure the sub floor put more PSI on the joist then either but it doesn't break the joist or cause it ti sag. total Weight does that, NOT PSI. Even a regular Full size water mattress contained more than 800 lbs of water, That puts a lot more stress on the floor joist than a 100 lb woman, matter not the PSI. The spike heel might dent or puncture the floor surface but it is not going to stress it structurally that all that excess weight.
Virtually all Marketing has to be taken with a BIG GRAIN of SALT, or you might get hooked into believing a lie.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra