Originally Posted By: ed good
keet: you solved da miss tre an won da prize...you been selected to edit mah book...for dis priv ledge, please send ten hun dred dollars bills, to cover in surance, shippin and handlin, to me, care of:

Ed, I'd much rather proof-read or edit the fictitious book that King Brown told us about a few months ago... you know, the one he said he was collaborating on with someone else in order to change the public's attitudes towards firearms.

I didn't believe that cock-and bull nonsense when he posted it, and considering the sheer volume of anti-2nd Amendment and anti-NRA rhetoric he has posted here... I sure as hell don't believe it now. If he ever actually did write such a book, I'd hope that he would elaborate upon this wild-assed story:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Joe was ahead of my time, Dave. The Kennedy boys were easy access. I was with Jack when he won the Wisconsin primary, breakthrough to becoming president, and campaigned as well with Robert and Teddy. Equal time with John Cabot Lodge's battles with JFK and Teddy. American TV crews used to ask why
I had higher security clearances than they did!

Remember, up until the time Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated, Security for U.S. Presidential Candidates was virtually non-existent. The Secret Service was not involved at all. Security at the Ambassador Hotel where Bobby was killed was a handful of rental cops from Ace Guard Service. But some here, including you Ed, believe his bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.