Just got back, almost didn't go because of the gas panic in Dallas Thursday. Scrounged gas out of the generator and used my five gallon can of ethanol free that I use for the small power equipment, and got the tank near full (you basically could not find gas Thursday in Dallas). Neighbor was going to go, but decided not to because of the gas. I reasoned that it would be ok once I got out of town, took two five gallon cans with me. No problem, and I rolled onto the property with a full tank and ten gallons in cans. My son joined me Thursday through mid day Saturday, and here he is with a whitewing (took his eyes and ears off for the pic)

This is pic heavy, with a lot of the dog. Apologies for that, just wanted to show a variety of poses. Birds very thin the first day, but got progressively better.

Wicked storm blew in with what I would guess were 80 mile an hour winds (rain was horizontal), and destroyed my tall Mojo set up.

One of the more interesting cloud formations I've seen:

More pics on another post, lest this one get too heavy, and apologize for the text being scattered around- the return key is not working (I think I fixed it)

Tolerance: the abolition of absolutes

Consistency is the currency of credibility