It's funny how things sometimes have a way of playing out old colonel. In a rare and timely coincidence, the answer to your earlier question about what I may have contributed to this thread by pointing out Jagermeister's false claims about guns he has claimed to own popped up in another thread on another forum.

In the Classic Rifles forum, there is presently a thread entitled "H. Barella 7x57 Mauser - Tight Chamber?" The author of the thread asks us for opinions on what to do about a fine pair of custom classic Mauser rifles he has purchased, and the 7 m/m apparently has a chamber that is too tight for SAAMI standard 7 x 57mm Mauser ammo. He also provides several photos of this lovely pair of rifles which he now owns. He tells us that he bought the pair on auctionarms.

H. Barella 7x57 Mauser - Tight Chamber?

Pay close attention now to what can happen on the internet when someone dishonestly claims to own guns that they do not actually own:

Originally Posted By: relics6165
Ken:

Stunning set, and very well bought, too! If these were mine, I, like the other posters here would most likely just clean the chamber with a 7X57 reamer, and call it done.

Completely off topic, did you know this set is for sale on Armslist for $1900 out of Michigan:

http://www.armslist.com/posts/7267788/mi...n-guild-guns--m

Caveat emptor!

Wow! Did you see that old colonel? How would you like it if you had sent some unscrupulous seller a check for some fine rifles that were being auctioned or sold on another firearms website by someone who didn't actually own them? This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Once people start lying to you, there is no telling where it may lead. This could simply be a case where the original and legitimate seller had these guns listed in more than one place. If you tried to buy them, the seller might tell you he has already sold them and they are no longer available. Or it could be a real case of attempted fraud which has happened to many trusting souls before. So I ask... would you buy a used gun from this man?

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Time = money. I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason. In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

Remember, this is a guy who has also told us that he no longer hunts. But if you notice little inconsistencies like this, you will get branded negatively by other flaming Liberals like Last Dollar or rocky mtn bill, because they don't give a crap about decency or manners or the truth... they only wish to protect their own kind. It's not at all surprising to see the anti-2nd Amendment Liberal left troll King Brown stick his nose into this. Little King pretends to IGNORE me, but obviously he can't. Perhaps it's time to re-post several direct quotes of his anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric to shut him up again. And we've seen the pathological problem Little King has with saying things that just aren't true. A normal person would be ashamed. I've saved lots of examples if he'd like a harsh reminder. Care to see Last Dollar's idea of manners and civility?

Last Dollars post #455568 from 9/7/16
Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Thank you for your input, Keith, you liberal faggot...posing as a conservative so that once you get Hillary elected you can "come out" and get a cushy job . Likely cleaning toilets somewhere......or as you seem to prefer, douche bags....

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.