Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Originally Posted By: keith
Yeah, I'd have to actually see the Form 4473 and the entry in the FFL's Bound Ledger. Nothing like a series of obvious lies to totally destroy any credibility you nay have once enjoyed.

The Remington 1100 16ga with 26" VR IC choked barrel is the new classic. Showing you pics of the gun and bill of sale would not change anything.

That's right Jagermeister. You have repeatedly lied to us. Anyone can come up with a picture of a Remington Model 1100 and photo-shop a bill of sale. If I made these two posts only a couple weeks apart, would you believe anything I posted afterward?

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Time = money. [/b]I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason.[/b] In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

This second statement was also shortly after you told us you no longer hunt. Here's a link to more of your B.S., and attempting to explain away one lie with another. What a jerk:

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=476292&page=11

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.