My friend from Sweden with the broken Darne, Eric, sent along a few photos for us to enjoy:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the pictured gentleman, Eric, is younger than the typical board member by a magnitude of at least a few decades, a good thing, I think. I enjoy seeing younger people participating in our pastime.
Eric mentioned that this is not his Darne, rather, a Greifelt, and his dog is a French Brittany.
Eric is allowed to own six guns in Sweden, and used to own a second Darne, which, went down the road when he bumped up against the legal limit. I don't know what the "mix" say, rifles, to shotguns, handguns, or combination guns might be. Perhaps he will explain it to us.

This hunting trip was to an island, and Eric explained that the only animals are birds, and hares. It would seem there is a bit of a hare infestation, as the take was 30. Next to Eric is his friend, Lars, and his daughter, and I must say, it is always nice to see young ladies participating in hunting and fishing trips.

I mailed an envelope to Eric on monday, with a used trigger return spring from a Darne R model, an unfitted new spring, which, can be fitted to either R,V, or P model Darnes, in the event he suffers this failure at a later date, and some extra goodies that I hope he will find interesting.

Best,
Ted