So I hesitated to weigh in on this with my two cents worth since its not even worth that!! I am a hunter, shooter, collector. I frequent gun shops, pawn shops, internet sites, gun shows and dealers. I am sure there are times that I have frustrated the bejeebers out of some of them. I have asked for a bottom dollar price and if it is to far from what I think its worth I walk away. May frustrate the seller but dont intend to. I also set up occasionally at gun shows and have the same thing happen to me, it is what it is. You never know when the right person will come along and fall in love with whatever you are selling, as I have done that before and paid the asking price. I get that John may get frustrated as we all do in our chosen vocation. I am in large account sales/account management and there are times Im frustrated w/my customers. Heck, we joke (amonst my colleagues) that it would be a great job if it wasnt for the customers!! Bottom line is you never know when that majic is going to happen and your going to make that sale!!

Dogs On Point!!! - doublenut