Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
The bigger problem I see is we know precious little about him, actually. Medium sized guy? Short, fat guy? Tall, rawboned guy? Younger than 30, or, older? Able to look at an adjustable stock without vomiting a little in his mouth? Do you shoot 1K rounds a month, or 50? Hey, I enjoy a beer drinking league that has a trap shooting problem as much as the next guy. Some of this has to be nailed down, before anyone can recommend anything at that price range. Lots of guns that would serve well, for much less than he is looking to spend, would be my first thought. And, I'll let it go at that.

Fair questions and I'll answer them to see if I get anything new. I'm about 6'1" and fat (pushing 300 lbs) - mid 40s. I mostly shoot waterfowl but not always with a double gun (a lot of my hunting is salt water and I stick with a Cerakoted Benelli) - I shoot a Super Fox quite a bit at ducks as well and occasionally a Model 21 Duck. Probably duck hunt 30-45 days per year. Living in central North Carolina - I don't hunt upland birds as much as I'd like - but both pheasant and quail hunt when I get invited somewhere (couple times per year). I shoot zero trap or skeet - but I do shoot sporting clays occasionally (more frequently now - teaching son to shoot). Definitely not 1K round per month - maybe 1K rounds in a good year. And no - I can't look at an adjustable stock without feeling somewhat nauseous. I've shot a K20 before (spent a day with one shooting doves in Argentina) and liked it. However I've not handled a Parcours yet. Beretta (used SO or maybe the Jubilee) has sort of been what I've been thinking about - just curious what else I should consider. I own ~10 side by sides and zero O/Us right now - just interested in trying something different. This isn't meant to be a "once in a lifetime" purchase - just looking for a solid O/U that could be used to hunt and shoot clays. I probably won't be carrying it extensively but want to be able to carry it some as I get older if so desired.