I didn't see any pricing or individual blank selection of their website. I also noticed that they utilize kiln drying. That can be OK if done correctly, but I'd want to purchase any blanks far in advance to let them season for a few more years. In that event, they might not be very willing to permit any returns if you found any bad internal defects during the stock making process.

Walnut blanks are not scarce, but it gets tougher when you look for the combination of proper grain layout, fair pricing, and being dry enough to use it when you need it. The absolute best deals I've found are buying freshly cut slabs from trunks, crotches, and root sections, and then drying them and band sawing them into blanks myself. But you need a minimum of 6-8 years depending upon the thickness of the blank. I split the cost of hiring a band- sawmill last year to cut up a fairly large English Walnut tree my grandfather planted. I have a number of large slabs stacked and stickered and air drying in my garage now. I hope the wood will be ready to use for gun stocks about the time I retire.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.