Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....California was a failed state under the Republicans. It's come back dramatically under a Democratic administration....

....There is certainly no one to keep the Republicans honest. They've raised lying to a new level. They represent the finest government money can buy.

Bill, I don't think you've been to cali recently. A few years back, I visited an elderly aunt in the anahiem area. Her neighborhood was a nice middle class area, it's beat now. Very poor infrastructure maintenance. There's an operating mall near her covered with graffiti, most of the exterior windows are bordered up and tons of vacancies in it. But hey, I'm sure there are a few nicer areas.

The current administration gets hammered by the 'press' 24/7. Don't you think all lies from the current President are gone over with a fine tooth comb. The real point to this is to ask, when are you going to keep the democrats honest? If lying were an olympic sport, the dems wouldn't qualify, they'd demand an exception, wouldn't they?

We've already 'discussed' what transplanted cali dems are doing to Western Montana. Good folks, salt of the earth, or filthy rich progressives putting property values out of the reach of your grandkids. No, not yours personally, just all the rest of the regular folks.