But you don't really buy guns Jagermeister. You merely put them on Layaway or 24 hour hold. Then you lie to us and tell us about your new acquisition, but later back out of the deal without taking possession of the gun.

With that Remington 870 Police Magnum pump gun, you went so far as to tell us how effective the recoil pad was on a gun you never actually shot. That's why it's so amusing to see yo repeatedly making posts about buying up all of the bismuth shotshells at your local Cabelas. You don't even hunt.

Post #476286 3/27/17
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
At one time or another but not at same time I had several guns on layaway. A 20ga Ithaca NID, Ithaca Deluxe Solid Rib ca.1955, 16ga Browning Citori, Remington 870 Police Magnum. I have chosen not to complete sale on any of those. My last gun I bought was 16ga Remington 1100 with 26" barrel.

And you still don't own even one lousy double gun. But you still feel the pathetic need to be an internet pretender. Your presence in this thread is appropriate however, because you are another Libtard who proudly voted for Obama and other anti-gun Democrats, but are too stupid to make the connection between that, and gun control and ammunition bans.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.