Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, FU.

Poor Billy. You couldn't honestly address the questions I asked, could you? And you know in your skinny little heart that you are too spineless to ever say such things directly to my face. Hell, you are even too cowardly to respond to my very legitimate questions about your frequent lies and agenda driven crap from thousands of miles away over the internet. Boo! Hahahaha!

Thanks for once again showing us what Libtards are made of!

P.S.- I am happy that you apparently took my advice about using Spell-Check and having someone proof read your posts. It looked pretty bad for a retired English Teacher such as yourself to continually post things that looked like examples of illiteracy on parade. And PLEASE try to stay on topic. Maybe you should get checked for ADHD disorder. The topic, once again Billy, is about how Liberal Left Democrats like you place more importance on the rights of drug abusers than they do about the Constitutional Rights of law abiding shooters and gun owners.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.