Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith's comment about Al Gore is symptomatic of conservatives self- imposed stupidity and proof of Wonko's point. Climate change is our greatest challenge. To have one of our two political parties officially deny it is an indication that we may, as a society, have lost our collective mind. Mid term elections are coming. Think of them as a national IQ test.

You really are stupid and myopic Billy. I didn't make any comment on Al Gore and climate change. I specifically referenced "Global Warming". Here's my exact words in response to Geo Newbern's off-topic thread about getting an inch of snow in Georgia, only 14 miles from Florida:

Originally Posted By: keith
You might want to forward pictures of it to Al Gore... as evidence of Global Warming.

Note also that Geo said that it was the first time he'd seen it snow there in 30 years. It is hardly the first time for snowfall that far south. I've also looked at U.S. National Weather Service historical data enough to know that CLIMATE CHANGE has been happening as long as they've been collecting records, and periods of unusually hot weather or unusually cold weather are nothing new or remarkable.

But your Liberal Left Democrats are using useful idiots like you to promote the idea that we need to restrict our use of fossil fuels while China, India, and other developing nations pump more CO2 into the air than we ever did. My own Alma Mater, the leading University for Meteorology in the U.S., conspired with East Anglia University in Great Britain to manipulate and falsify climate data to promote this fraud. The Liberal Media was very quiet about that fraud, and let the 2010 Climategate Scandal die down as quickly as possible.

The Republicans do not deny CLIMATE CHANGE. This is yet another of your may lies Billy. CLIMATE CHANGE is as old as the planet, cyclical in nature, and mostly driven by the sun... something beyond our control. There have been times in earth's long history where the CO2 levels were much higher, and we did not spiral into a runaway Global Warming Greenhouse Effect that turned Earth into a wasteland like Mars. I know you won't read this, because you aren't interested in the truth, and are too dumb to comprehend anyway... but for reasonable people, check this article:

http://www.hiltonratcliffe.com/the-myths-of-man-made-climate-change/

I notice you still haven't responded to my very reasonable questions about your serial DNC inspired lies and propaganda Billy. And you still haven't apologized or accepted my challenge to a substantial wager over your sleazy attempt to tar me as a liar over MMC Checkering Tool lubrication. And you are too dumb to stay on topic.

By the way, the figure of how much money Kalifornia sends to the Federal Gov't. and how much it gets in return does not consider the huge social costs we all pay due to Kalifornia importing huge numbers of illegal aliens who suck off of our health and education system, use our infrastructure, and drive down wages and employment opportunities for actual U.S. Citizens.

The topic here is how Libtards like you screwed up Kalifornia and are infringing on the 2nd Amendment by restricting access to ammunition. But you are here only to tell more lies in an attempt to justify your support for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats. You have the spine, the morals, the convictions, and the brains of a garden slug Billy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.