Still can't answer my perfectly legitimate questions about your repeated lies and DNC propaganda, huh Billy?

Still can't be a man and apologize for your sleazy attempt to say I was lying about lubricant for the MMC Checkering Tool either. And way too cowardly to accept my challenge to a substantial wager because you know you were both wrong and stupid.

And heaven forbid that you should admit you totally mischaracterized what I had posted in another thread concerning global warming.
Of course, you had a good excuse... you are both stupid and an agenda driven Libtard.

So what's left for you Billy? ...Nothing.

Nothing except posts like the one you just made in an attempt to make garden slugs look much more intelligent than you. I wish there was someone more challenging to debate at times like this. Ed Good or a garden slug needs to jump in about now to help you.

But why can't you stay on topic? The topic is how Libtards like you are turning Kalifornia into a place where ammunition is harder to buy than street drugs. How hard is that for you Billy? Were you always such a dim bulb?

Last edited by keith; 01/05/18 12:15 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.