Thats clown Replacement has been playing that donor state BS tune for years even thou its proven to be false !
Politifact:

Many advocates for California, including former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, have pointed to a study by the Tax Foundation as proof the state receives even less from the federal government.

That report said California received only 78 cents on the dollar from the federal government in 2005. The LAO, however, says that study is flawed because it "inflates the estimated amount Californians pay in taxes."

Jon Coupal, president of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association, said the LAO report is a fair representation.

"I think the LAO report is fairly accurate," Coupal said. "Their ultimate conclusion that its about a dollar in for a dollar out, we think is probably accurate within the margins for what we can measure."

And YES we-those of us in low State and local tax States ARE indeed subsidizing the high tax ones like Kalif !

Perfect example even a simpleton like Replacement can understand:

"Heres the simple pitch. If you and I make the exact same amount of money, we live in the exact same value of house, we have the same kind of car, our kids go to the same kind of schools, shouldnt we pay the same federal income tax? The answer is yes, but the real world is no. If I live in a high tax state and you live in a low tax state, you actually pay more towards the federal government than I do. And thats just not fair. Its not right.

Low-tax states are subsidizing the high-tax states because the taxpayers in those states cant deduct as much from their taxes. Indeed six statesCalifornia, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Texas, and Pennsylvaniaclaim more than half of the value of all state and local tax deductions nationwide, according to IRS data. (Texas has no state income tax.)

Hillary For Prison 2018