Billy, you should know why I repeat many of the same things over and over again. How many times have I asked the same few questions of you in this thread... and you have pretended to ignore them or attempted to divert the discussion away from them.

You are too cowardly and too disingenuous to admit when you have lied or when you have been wrong about me.

Now you want me to answer a questions about the economy and about illiterate dwarfs and illegal Mexicans??? No Billy. That's not how it works. You go back and answer my questions, and maybe I will stop repeating them. I was thinking of asking them in your thread where you were trying to buy a magazine box, spring, and follower for a Model 70 .22 Hornet. I decided to let it go. Next time, I may have to interject in the hope of letting any potential seller know about your support for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats...

I've already noted that you and Last Dollar are two of a kind when it comes to supporting anti-gun Democrats, so his comments are totally expected. This kind of thread bores him to tears, he says. Yet he is drawn to it like a retarded moth to a flame.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.