Originally Posted By: LGF
Keith, I finally took you off Ignore recently because you were behaving like a grownup for a while, and I discovered that you actually have some useful knowledge to impart. However now that you are back to your childish name calling you are also back on Ignore. Maybe you should take up early morning Twitter blasts instead of vomiting all over this site.

So let's take a look at another disingenuous statement from another Libtard who has issues with telling the truth. LGF says he had me on IGNORE. But while ha was ignoring me, he discovered that I was acting like an adult, and had useful knowledge to share.

It's simply amazing to me that these Libtards can claim to IGNORE someone, yet still see what they are posting. It must have something to do with their veracity and their basic level of honesty and integrity. It provides even more evidence that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I may have said that before. And Billy still can't bring himself to answer those questions pertaining to his serial lies about Republicans, Conservatives, or attempting to tar me as a liar about something as innocuous as the correct lube for an MMC Electric Checkering tool.

I'd hope anyone contemplating selling him gun parts would consider his support for anti-gun Democrats. At very least, they could impose an up-charge, and use the money to buy a gift NRA membership to some disadvantaged kid. I'm sure Billy would be cool with that!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.