Originally Posted By: Tamid
I wonder where that few billion will come from should Congress grant Trump his fence. The one thing I keep reminding myself and my friends is no government has ever had enough money!.....and never will. So it is inevitable taxes will go up.

Actually even if the wall stops just a small portion of the illegals it will save taxpayers money !

Cost of Wall Vs Illegal Immigration

"The findings of this analysis show that if a border wall stopped a small fraction of the illegal immigrants who are expected to come in the next decade, the fiscal savings from having fewer illegal immigrants in the country would be sufficient to cover the costs of the wall.

illegal border-crossers create an average fiscal burden of approximately $74,722 during their lifetimes, excluding any costs for their U.S.-born children. If a border wall stopped between 160,000 and 200,000 illegal crossers — 9 to 12 percent of those expected to successfully cross in the next decade — the fiscal savings would equal the $12 to $15 billion cost of the wall.1

Re Buffet and his billions,not sure who is more lost in space,Last Dollar or Jag but he already gave most of his money away you clowns must live in caves.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-buffe...s-idUSKBN19V2QY

Hillary For Prison 2018