Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Craig, tell me who your doctor was when they switched your brain and [censored]? Maybe use that one...

Look at this statement from the disgusting Libtard Last Dollar.

This guy is so brilliant, he thinks it is wise to embrace anti-gunners and FUDD's who support anti-gunners, and bring them into some weird Big Tent with the rest of us who actually support the 2nd Amendment. Gee, that's really intelligent! That way they could stab us in the back from within.

You might as well bring termites into a wood framed house, or permit pedophiles to run Day Care Centers.

If you support and vote for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats, then you are anti-gun. If you deny that simple fact, then you are not only anti-gun, but you are dishonest too.

Now where in hell did Last Dollar get that figure of $37 billion as Warren Buffet's tax savings under Trump's Tax Reduction Plan? Buffet is worth about $$77 to 80 billion, and has never earned $37 billion in a year. So even if he paid nothing, he could not save that much. It looks like Last Dollar is spreading DNC lies like rocky mtn bullshit.

Last Dollar- Keith I thought he was in Mexico and left here like a little girl all wound up ? Has lost what left of his mind.

1) Buffet-and I am not a fan of his politics,does not get an additional 37 million himself, there may be 37 billion higher in book value(don't' try LD is way above your head) of the "publicly traded" business's he controls in BRK.A.

2)Only a liberal idiot would think that "we" will pay more if corporation's pay less-its NOT the governments money it belongs to corp and individuals to use whats left after taxes. The Corp tax cust's are going to employee's (over 1 million have received bonus's ) share holders, expansion and lowering prices to be competitive !(again way over you head LD)

Now LD for your reading assignment-, so you can catch up with some of the others,look up The "Lafer Curve" and supply side economics.

Last edited by Dave K; 01/09/18 02:14 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018