Frank, there you go with the porch routine. Did you shoot the gobbler with the SBE and scope sitting on a porch like you told coosa to do if he didn't or couldn't shoot off of a bead? jOe, I don't care what you shoot a turkey with. You can shoot the "dumb birds" (your words in another thread) with rock salt for all I care if it kills them. If you think manhood is defined by the weight of gun you tote then maybe you have a deeper issue. If someone wants to shoot a turkey with a lightweight gun and reliably drop it in its tracks, why should that bother you? I got rid of my SBE and Ultimag 12s. My main turkey gun is a single-shot 20 ga. that weighs 5.5 lbs. My other gun is a single-shot .410 weighing less than 3.5 lbs. Both are stone cold turkey killers of birds I called up under 40 yards. Again, if they do kill birds without wounding them, why should that bother you? You crawfished around about using the scope after you got busted with the photo. You justified it by saying since you used one you had the standing to complain about one. Have you tried TSS? If not, why do you persist in complaining about it? It appears you painted yourself into a corner with your nose against the wall with your rash comments five years ago. You would have been better off keeping your thoughts(?) to yourself this time because the facts don't support you five years later. Have a nice day on the porch, Frank.