Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Other than runNing into another joeja moron what's that thread suposed to mean to me cOunsler...would it be fair to assume you boys and gals are obsessed with me or possessed by me ?

Or just sick of you.

but that aside, I don't really see the point of a #9 shot turkey load. Is a 3 or 4 pound gun really that important that you have to use a .410? I think 20 is the smallest gauge legal in Iowa and there may be a minimum shot size (#4 is the max size), but I might be wrong. Regardless, we lug guns over hill and dale in pursuit of upland birds and it's not a big deal. Even when we carry that gun "at the ready". There is no easier hunting than turkey hunting, so carrying a firearm of some normal weight is hardly and imposition. A sling is always possible, and over a shoulder is about as simple for those that can't loop a sling over their muzzle.

On another forum, someone posted a video of someone shooting a whitetail doe with a .50 bmg. Surprise! it killed the deer. I guess I put .410s with #9 shot up there with shooting does with a .50 bmg. Saw a guy that shot one with a cannon loaded with grape in Wisconsin. That's another winner.

To each his own, but I can't say I understand it, or even care to understand.

Much like Joe. I don't care to try to understand him - I just reject him.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]