So the Libertarian (not) idea is to ask the same government that failed the Stoneman Douglas kids at every point to now decide who should and should not receive SSRIs? Set up a SSRI background check for pharmacies? Require pharmacists to obtain a signed release "No, I don't hear voices telling me to shoot school kids today" before dispensing the Rx? Maybe ask the person with the Rx if they have tried "Medical Marijuana" first to get the tax revenue in order to finance the "SSRI Control Act of 2018"? This all sounds like "reasonable SSRI restrictions" to me frown

This BTW is the same government that told docs 20 years ago that "pain" was a public health crisis and if someone said they were in "pain" and the "pain" was not treated we were failing to adequately treat with safe and effective medicine...with a very low risk of addiction or abuse. Didn't work out so good. 90% of primary care docs KNEW this was BS, didn't want to mess with the drug addicts, who then went to a "Pain Clinic" where 1% of docs gave Rxs for 90% of the narcs. Most have now lost their licenses, and some are in prison for manslaughter.
The government changed it's mind about all that in 2017, and now some folks with legitimate need for long term narcs so they can have a life (not my life is taking narcs) can't get them.
But the cartels are filling the need, with fentanyl from China; enough to kill most of Mass.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/09/33-...-in-boston.html

There will no doubt soon be a class action suit against the SSRI makers, just like the suits against the narc makers, and that's how things get sorted out in our country. Very messily.