Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

If you shooting yO little fOe hunad n tin with fAiry dust makes you fell like more of a man go for it...

Hey jOe....do you know what "Transference" is? It's the psychological tendency to ascribe to others, what we ourselves are thinking or doing. For example, liars often imagine others are liars to. People who cheat on their partners often imagine the partners are cheating. It helps the brain rationalize behavior or an aspect of ourselves that subconsciously we know isn't great.

Your continued efforts to label people as less than "manly" whatever that means, has me wondering whether you have some concerns about your own sense of manliness.

Or it could be that you are just misunderstood here. Perhaps you are a good guy that just doesn't have the best communication skills for an on-line forum. Maybe if we met one day, I'd discover you are a hell of a guy. Impossible to know. In the meantime, I'll just have to continue using your posts as the only way to judge who you are as a person. I sincerely hope the real you is a better man than the on-line you.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia