I want to see end to these mass shootings. Stronger back ground checks make good sense to me. Bump stocks can go the way of the Dodo as far as I am concerned. Hardly a 2nd amendment issue in my mind. The non-sense coming out of the NRA currently is going to be its downfall and I am a paying member. Saying that people really do not care about the lives lost in these tragedies does a disservice to all gun owners. Comparing road accidents which we will always have to mass shootings is a sad state of affairs. I do not think banning the AR is practical or will help but I think the country is starting to reach its limit for this mess. We now have a whole bunch of prominent GOP politicians who are calling for a change. I agree but do not have the answer. I'm not sure how we got to a place where we have so little value for another human beings life. I am not in support of the gun grabbing platform of the left but I can clearly see the status quo is not sustainable. A friend who is very pro-gun and an NRA member made a suggestion to me yesterday I thought may have some merit. He suggested requiring firearms to be locked in a safe when not in use as many other countries require. Would it stop all of this? No, but it could be a step in the right direction. I am in no way interested in giving up my guns but you would need to be blind and in complete denial not to see we have a big problem in this country and something needs to be done. Something needs to be done so we can KEEP our guns and that means finding a way to stop this mess.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns