The evil and crazy will always fall through the cracks and they will always find a method of destruction. The worst mass school murder happened in 1927 when a disgruntled school board member blew up a school in Bath,MI Over 18yrs old, no gun, no drugs just crazy. We need to harden the schools. The best way should be debated by folks that know a lot more about schools and security than I do. Keeping the crazy and evil out makes more sense than making restrictions on the sane and law abiding in my opinion.

I don't care if bump stocks go away but I think it will be tough to wright a law that is narrow enough scope to out law them and not other add ons and modifications.

I think the existing background laws are good but the data base needs work to be more complete so it can work better and when someone fails a check they need to be charged.

I have mixed feelings about the age change. Does it make sense that at 18 you can't buy a single shot 22lr pistol but you can buy an AR? On the other hand does it make sense that a 20yr old that has been shooting shotguns for 11yrs can't buy one?

It's never as easy as it seems.