You assume far too much you mental midget. I do not support universal back ground checks nor do I offer transfers for a fee. I make exactly nothing for completing a 4473 and only do so for good clients.....for free. My interest is in not losing a business I have spent years building and the guns I cherish. The current system is broken and if you can not see that you are blind. The database used is full of holes and needs improved reporting. Notice the whack job in Texas who the Air force failed to report. I am fully aware that you can kill someone with out a firearm and know the history of terrorist using other methods well. That does not mean we as gun owners do not have a huge problem on our hands with our image with the general public. This can not continue as noted by our President, Senator Rubio, Governor Scott and others. no these guns did not jump up and kill those kids by themselves. Making schools a harder target as Ted mentioned makes good sense but I fear it will take much more than that. Not a simple problem and I do not claim to have the answer.

Last edited by SKB; 02/24/18 08:24 PM.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns