Originally Posted By: SKB
You know you may be on to something lil k.......maybe ar-15s should be class three items. Then we would not need to ban them. I have not cast a vote for a Democrat in years. Convenient how you avoid admitting that now GOP politicians are calling for a change. Better avoid that one at all costs and head on over to infowars where you will not need to think.

There were 10 million AR-15's in the U.S. in 2013, and certainly a couple million more have been produced since then when demand skyrocketed under Obama's threats to ban them. Then we have millions more AK-47's and their variants, SKS's, Mini 14's, etc. If production was banned today, how soon could we expect the supply to dry up? If guns are the problem, one would expect that Gun Shows would be the most dangerous place on the planet.

I'm not at all surprised to see you suggesting that semi-automatic AR-15 style firearms should be regulated as Class III. Your support for anti-gunners and their solutions always surfaces, doesn't it?

I have no idea how you vote or if you vote. All we have to counter what you say now is your consistent support for anti-gun Democrats here in this forum, and your very reliable denigrations of pro-gun Republicans, as with your many recent attacks and criticisms of Trump. I think they call that circumstantial evidence. Very strong circumstantial evidence in your case Stevie.

I am not avoiding admitting anything about GOP politicians calling for change. I actually support some change, such as better reporting by the states to make NICS more accurate and effective, and to actually enforce the laws we already have on the books such as prosecuting criminals who attempt to buy guns and fail the NICS check. Your boy Obama ignored tens of thousands of those crimes while pressing for more restrictions on law abiding gun owners. Enforcement of existing laws would have prevented the shooting in Parkland, Florida. What good are more laws if we don't enforce the ones we have now?

And you may recall me roundly criticizing my own Republican Senator and several others like John McCain when they backed Obama and Biden's anti-gun legislation after Newtown. I have always been critical of any Republicans who support anti-2nd Amendment legislation, but I know that won't stop you from posting falsehoods and showing your ignorance. And we all know how much it bothers the hell out of you whenever anyone points out the extreme anti-gun fervor of the Liberal Left Democrats... even though you say you don't vote for them and don't like them... Yeah, you're fooling everyone Stevie... We believe you...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.