I bought over a dozen or more from him. In 1978 I bought 4 for $25 a piece and gave 3 of them to friends. I have two left; one from that year and another from 1994. Two of the men still have theirs. I don't know what happened to the other man. I don't use them as much as I used to, but will carry them several times during the season. Dick Kirby told me a story about why he stopped shooting #2 shot. He was hunting from a lodge that had access to private property and it was fall. He was told he would be the only person in the area. He had scattered birds and was calling. He heard the shuffle of leaves below the rise in front. The land was contoured. He knew it was a turkey so he pointed the big 10 in the direction with his head on the stock aiming and waiting for the bird to pop up. He saw red and white cresting the hill. He waited for the neck. A human face was under the colors. It was a lodge guide in the wrong area wearing a DU hat with the wood duck logo. He cussed the man out for being there and for being stupid wearing the colors on his head. He said had he shot, and he was close to shooting, the #2's would have killed the man. Gil