Lefty Stevie, I humbly and publicly apologize for my error in saying you felt AR-15 could go the way of the dodo bird. That was an honest mistake, but not too far off the mark considering you said this:

Originally Posted By: SKB
I do not have the answer but something needs to change. You are completely wrong saying that a guy with a single shot and buckshot can cause the same damage as with an AR. No way the Vegas killer was going to that with a shotgun. I will say if the AR went away I would not miss it. The rapid fire rifle I own is a 98 mauser and it has all the firepower I require.

Originally Posted By: SKB
I agree with both your points. Notice my first comment regarding ARs....I said I did not think they should be banned and it would not help. I was just rattling the cage of lil k. The GOP is not calling for an AWB. I would rather see that than raising the age to buy a long gun which they are considering.

Yeah, you keep repeatedly making that point about not caring if AR-15's went away and that you wouldn't miss them. And just what was that little comment about how you'd rather see an AWB (assault weapons ban) than raising the age to buy a long gun? I guess you could pull a King Brown "craft of journalism" trick and try to tell us that AWB is "Average White Band". So I can see how you'd get all bent out of shape when I mistakenly confused those comments denigrating the AR-15 with your comment about bump stocks going the way of the dodo. When you're all over the map, and dissing the NRA and repeating crap from your precious anti-gun media, it does get a bit hard to pin you down. But I think anyone with a brain knows where you're coming from Stevie.

I'm sorry that you won't see this sincere public apology since we all know that we can trust you to always tell the truth, and one of your oft repeated "truths" is that you IGNORE my posts.

Since you IGNORE my posts, I hope Bill or Jagermeister tells you that I said it was nice of you to come clean and admit that you twisted my words when you seemed to suggest that I had said that AR-15's being classified as Class III firearms was my idea. I did mean to call you out on that one, and the fact that you did it demonstrates who really does the intentional twisting of words around here.

While we're on the subject of "twisting" the truth, can you show us exactly where the NRA made a statement that the victims were actors Stevie?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.