Originally Posted By: SKB
Your to dumb to continue on with lil k.

Very good Stevie... here we have someone who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you"re" calling ME dumb! And this one shows us the problem with Colorado's legalization of marijuana:

Sounds like a dog that could judge charter well. Too bad to pooch missed.

And we have someone who says he IGNORES all of my posts once again responding to me. And then after telling us that you do not wish to continue with me, you go on to dishonestly respond to your twisting and lies about the NRA...

The stance of the NRA and the right wing conspiracies being spread over the last week were shameful. Calling the victims actors? Just sad it what it is.

... when after saying you would not continue with me, you said this:

The NRA did not say the victims were actors, that was said by that idiot Alex Jones and repeated by other idiots like you

http://fortune.com/2018/02/24/youtube-pulls-alex-jones-infowars-video/

The NRA was behind this gem:

"Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you and many in the legacy media in the back.” while on CNN

Just sad........

Well, I've got news for you Stevie. I never said the victims were actors. But that won't stop you from being dishonest. A lot of ignorant things are being said on both sides of this issue. People on your Liberal Left are lying about the numbers of people who want severe 2nd Amendment restrictions. They are calling members and leadership of the NRA murderers for the huge sin of being protective of our Constitutional Rights, They are actually saying that gun owners should be rounded up and imprisoned. But we can't help noticing that you, strong NRA backer that you pretend to be, are only criticizing and denigrating the NRA again and again.

There is no question that the legacy media is exploiting crying white mothers in order to advance their anti-gun agenda. Where is their outrage about the hundreds of times as many teens who die because they are not mature enough to drive carefully and without texting? Where is their continuous outrage about the suicidal and homicidal side effects of SSRI's. Why don't we see CNN organizing protests and importing speakers about the massive quantities of illegal drugs that are killing thousands of teens?

I'm saying that it is high time that gun owners start asking these questions in order to expose the dishonesty and hypocrisy of the Liberal Left and their anti-gun agenda.

And it is high time that we expose FUDD's and closet Liberal Left guys like you who pretend to be on the side of the 2nd Amendment, but are continually attacking those who really are.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.