Originally Posted By: SKB
If you are looking for hypocrisy start in the mirror.

Do you have something to back up that statement Stevie, or are you just trying more of your dishonest Liberal Left twisting in the hopes of getting this thread locked?

And once again, you show us what you really are when you get riled up about me pointing out the hypocrisy of the Liberal Left. Pretty easy to see what side you are really on. The question is why you can't be courageous enough to finally admit it, and why you feel it is necessary to attempt to hide it. Maybe you are sensible enough to realize that an anti-gun gunsmith might chase away some business if those attitudes ever got out.

I sure wish you would go back to pretending to IGNORE me since you have nothing to offer but twisting and criticism of the NRA.

By the way, your statements about the safety and security of the present system of Background Checks isn't completely accurate. Why don't you tell the nice folks what happens to the FFL's Bound Ledger Books when someone like Stan gives up his FFL or retires? And why don't you tell them about the ATF Agents who were demanding and photocopying Bound Ledger Books from gun shop owners in Alaska a few years ago during the Obama Administration. If you were really an NRA member, you might be aware of such things.

If you'd rather not answer, you could always fall back on pretending to IGNORE me. I don't do anything to damage your credibility, but you sure do.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.