Originally Posted By: SKB
What is your opinion of the now the 2nd Trump in a week calling to raise the age to purchase a long gun? A bunch lefties don't ya think?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...g-a8229551.html

I think I can the hypocrisy already....

No, I don't think the Trumps are a bunch of Lefties. And no, I don't think they should even be suggesting such an idea until other avenues are explored, (such as SSRI's side effects and not enforcing laws which are already on the books) and until we address other serious issues that kill far more people than the small number killed by AR-15's.

You and I both know that your gal, the Liberal Left Democrat Hillary Clinton, had she won the election, would be pushing for far more restrictions than an increase in the legal age to purchase a long gun. She wouldn't even be talking to the NRA or attempting to balance the rights of gun owners with the totally unrelated problem of mentally disturbed teens engaging in mass shootings.

If you could be honest for a moment, you would also admit that Trump is under extreme attack and enormous pressure to do something. He is in the classic no-win situation. If he stands totally firm with the NRA, he will be called a murderer and unfit for office. Liberals like you would tear him down even more than you do now. If he were to turn totally against the people who elected him, he would be seen as a turncoat, and Liberals like you would still be trying every hour of every day to find some reason to impeach him. And if he searches for some middle ground and shows a willingness to try bipartisan compromise, he will be criticized for going against campaign promises to his base, and he will be pilloried by Liberals for not doing enough. And any concession, no matter how slight, will be exploited by Lefties like you in an attempt to say there is no difference between the Parties when it comes to attacking the gun rights of law abiding citizens.

Personally, I hope he comes to his senses and understands that Liberals like you cannot be trusted. If he gives an inch on gun control, history proves to us that your kind, the Liberal Left, will only be hungry for more and more restrictions. I will certainly contact the White House to voice this concern.

No matter what you'd like us to believe Stevie, there is still a huge difference between your precious Liberal Left Democrats and Conservatives when it comes to preserving our 2nd Amendment Rights. But you will never be honest enough to admit that fact.

P.S.-- How you make all of these replies after you tell us you are done debating me and that you IGNORE my posts is simply amazing. But please keep 'em coming. I want your potential customers to see the real you. Personally, I feel there are too many good pro-2nd Amendment gunsmith's to ever consider dealing with one who supports those politicians who relentlessly work to take away my right to keep and bear arms.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.