Yeah sure Stevie, I believe you voted for Trump, and I believe Jagermeister voted for Trump, and I believe in the tooth fairy too, after all the time and effort you guys expended bashing him prior to the election.

Hell, if it will make you feel better, I'll even say I believe that King Brown became a U.S. citizen prior to the election just so he could vote for Trump.

But I'll bet if I told you that I voted for Obama and Hillary Clinton after all of the time I spent criticizing them, you wouldn't believe me either. And you'd be justified in that.

Again, if you could just be honest for once... you might say that Trump did not propose ANY new gun laws until he was relentlessly pressured to do something to stop school shootings. But you won't. You haven't told us what you want him to do. You have only been critical of him and the NRA, or have been attempting to hold him up as being just as bad as the Democrats because of some of the proposals he's made. And I'll bet you won't be donating any of your gunsmithing income to the NRA so they can help pro-gun candidates win in the mid-tern elections.

Keep up with the name-calling, and you can expect a stern lecture from some of the guys who think faux manners and civility is more important than the truth Stevie!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.