Uh-huh, sure Stevie. That's why you spent so much time bashing him prior to the election, and even after the election. And you say I live in a fantasy land!

If you were really a moderate Republican, as you claim, one would think you would have been very supportive of Trump just prior to the election when the choice was down to him or Hillary. If you were really supportive of the extremely successful programs and tactics of the NRA that preserved our rights, secured the Heller and McDonald victories, quadrupled membership since the Clinton onslaught, and helped elect a solidly pro-gun President and Congress, one would think you could go back and produce proof of that from your thousands of posts here. But all we get is lip service and wild claims.

We have quite a few guys here who have every excuse under the sun for voting for anti-gun Democrats. Some of them actually admit it and don't think a vote for an anti-gun Democrat makes them personally in any way anti-gun themselves. Many of them say they have me on IGNORE because they needed a way to hide from their own words and actions. Some of them actually do a pretty good job of pretending to IGNORE me. But I still address all of them because they have repeatedly shown me that they all peek... just like you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.