Still twisting away, huh Stevie? It is true that a lot of people who eventually voted for Trump were bashing him during a long campaign until he whittled the field down. He wasn't my first choice until I went to hear him speak in the spring of 2016. But you were still bashing him when the choice was down to two people... him and Hillary.

You wisely didn't come right out and endorse Hillary. But real live actual pro-gun guys were not bashing Trump like you were at a time when all of the dishonest polls had many believing that we were going to probably have an extreme anti-gunner in the White House.

And that is what is bothering the hell out of you... the notion that I can indeed think for myself, read between the lines, and don't fall for bullshit.

But instead of continuing your efforts to get this thread locked by name calling, perhaps you could do something productive and tell us your brilliant solutions to this latest anti-gun onslaught. I've given mine, but you seem to be more concerned with the fake polls by CNN and providing links to show that some Republicans are reluctantly supporting some restrictions than getting our lawmakers to see that there are issues far more serious that kill hundreds of times more teens than the status quo of our gun rights.

Debating whether I will ever believe that you are a moderate Republican who supports the NRA and pro-gun candidates is simply a waste of time. My opinions are totally based upon what you have posted here in the past. Flailing and making lame excuses isn't going to change my mind, or the mind of anyone else who has been paying attention to what you have posted over the years. Or perhaps you'd like everyone to believe that me, jOe, Dave K, craigd, etc. are in a wicked Right Wing conspiracy to unfairly depict you for no good reason.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.