So who's crying Stevie? And what are you doing to keep the Republicans you pretend to support from making the mistake of passing any bad gun bills? Your sole purpose here has been to hurl insults, bash the NRA, and to post links to try to show that there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans when it comes to infringing upon the 2nd Amendment. But if you were honest, you'd admit that the baby steps taken by some Republicans are a small fraction of what is being advanced by your Democrats.

Nothing has been passed yet. They are still very early in the discussion phase. Have you contacted your Representatives or the White House? Have you cut a check to help the NRA? You can call me a fraud all you want, but I have always been critical of any politician, Republican or Democrat, who has infringed upon our 2nd Amendment Rights. Unfortunately, we have sometimes had to choose between the lesser of two evils. When my own Republican Senator came up for re-election last year, I simply didn't vote for either candidate for U.S. Senator, and I e-mailed my Republican Senator to tell him why he would never get a vote from me after he supported the Obama/Biden proposals in 2013.

I don't think that's simply being a follower or a useful tool. That is using my vote as intelligently as I can. And by the way Stevie, your name calling has never offended me. I know you'd never do it to my face, and I'm not as thin skinned as you. But I have noticed that many here are offended by the name calling that often occurred in political and gun right threads. And I also noticed that it seemed as though people like you and guys like the other self described moderate Republican, your pal Last Dollar, liked to start the pissing contest ball rolling in the hopes of getting these important discussions locked. If you have a dumb idea such as requiring gun owners to keep all of their guns locked in safes, just say so. But I'm not going to take your trolling bait, and I hope others won't either.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.