Well, Frank, after pages of posts it boils down to this: You can kill turkeys with a fancy $1500 12 ga. auto shooting $2 shells (which was never in dispute) and I can kill turkeys with "junk" (your words) $130 single-shot .410 and a $91 20 gauge single-shot shooting $3-6 TSS shells. ( Which shouldn't be in dispute unless you contend the photos of the turkeys in my photos got up and ran away after the photo ops or were shot with something else. ) I put my money where my mouth was when I offered publicly in this forum to send you my guns and ammo at MY EXPENSE for you to shoot and then tell the world what you thought, but instead, as usual, you find it easier to put insults where your mouth is. Were your fingers crossed when you earlier said you felt you had a right to criticize SOMETHING YOU TRIED (a scoped shotgun) but declined my offer? I could care less what you shoot, but you seem to care an awfully lot what I and others shoot but won't answer coosa's repeatedly asked question: Are you against tungsten shot because it is too effective or not effective enough? As he said, it can't be both.