Originally Posted By: SKB
Happy to buy you lunch tough guy. I am 6'2", 195 lbs. Your typical waif. I have told much bigger men than myself what I think of them.

I am very unimpressed Stevie. By the looks of things, those bigger men you mouthed off to already rearranged your face. But I do respect what damage you might do to me with your fingernails and ponytail.

When James takes the time to read this entire post, I'm pretty sure he'll notice, along with others, how you tried and failed to disrupt it with trolling and name calling, and how your last several posts moved to avoidance of questions, and morphed into twisting, and shifting, and attempting to change the subject rather than accurately address fallacious charges you made about me. Even the questions you answered about FFL's Bound Record Books didn't do anything to bolster your excuse as to why we shouldn't be concerned with what is being done with them... especially the part about ATF agents photographing your own books.

Wow! Nothing to be concerned about there! At least that FFL in Alaska refused and fought back. You... not so much.

And I'm still amused by your cock-and-bull story about the U.S. Marshall's office that openly displayed pictures of then-President Bill Clinton with bulls-eyes superimposed on his face. Let's just say I'm skeptical that you would tolerate something like that, to put it mildly.

Now that Trump appears to be backing away from earlier suggestions that he might consider raising the legal age to purchase a long gun, you are silent, as you've always been when he has been on our side. But yesterday, you were most gleeful to put up hot links to support your contention that he is bad for us... maybe even worse than an anti-gun Democrat. Same thing goes for today's news that Speaker Paul Ryan doesn't seem near as willing to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding gun owners as your Liberal Left Democrats.

That's what was especially amusing about your repeated and frantic attempts to portray yourself as a big bad kick-ass moderate Republican. It wasn't quite as disingenuous as one of your Liberal friend's oft repeated lines that he has never once seen any anti-gun sentiment posted on this board. But it was close. I suppose it is all my fault for paying attention to what you've posted over the years. I guess that's how the term "Shoot the messenger" came to pass. I'd like to think the reason you've been so quiet today is because you've been busy writing or e-mailing the White House and your elected representatives, and making a donation to the NRA. But more likely you've been busy searching for links to denigrate them and equate them with Democrats... again.

Me? I sent another e-mail to the White House, my Congressman, and both of my Senators to ask them once again to look into the link between SSRI Anti-depressant side effects, and these mentally ill teens. Why? Because I saw on the news that there have been over 500 more threats nationwide by teens to shoot up or blow up their schools just since the shooting in Parkland. This problem isn't going away anytime soon, and it isn't happening because AR-15's are whispering in their ears. If gun owners choose to sit on their hands at a time like this, they shouldn't be surprised when the day comes that they are turning their semi-auto guns in as in Australia... and not just AR-15's.

Here's the Liberal Left Democrat's idea of "Common Sense" gun legislation... or what Stevie call a Right Wing conspiracy theory:

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.